Make a variety of dishes at home on the day of Annakoot. Do not use onion garlic in it. Offer food to Lord Krishna. Take it as an offering. There will be a lot of prosperity in the house. Annakut/Govardhan Puja is performed on the second day of Deepawali. Originally, it is a worship of nature that was started by Shri Krishna. On this day, Govardhan Parvat is worshiped as the basis of nature and cow is worshiped as the basis of society. This puja started from Braj and gradually became prevalent throughout India.
Devote Lord Krishna according to the amount in Govardhan Puja, luck will shine
Govardhan Puja occurs on Diwali’s very next day. Today, on 28 October, Govardhan Puja is celebrated throughout the nation. Often known as Annakoot Puja is Govardhan Puja. According to religious beliefs, by performing this puja on the Pratipada of the Shukla Paksha of Kartik month every year, the blessings of Lord Shri Krishna always remain on the person. On this day, 56 offerings of Bhog are offered to Lord Krishna. Let us know today on this auspicious occasion that according to the zodiac, Lord Krishna can be blessed by offering something.
How is Annakoot worshiped?
- Varuna, Indra, Agni are worshiped on this day in the Vedas.
- Together the cows are adorned and their fruits are fed with sweets.
- Cow dung replicates Govardhan Parvat.
- After this, it is worshiped with flowers, incense, lamps, naivedya.
- On this day, every member of the household makes food from the same kitchen.
- Different types of dishes are made in food.
How to do Govardhan Puja?
- Take oil bath on the body in the morning
- Draw the shape of Govardhan with cow dung at the main entrance of the house
- Make cow dung mountain of cow dung. Draw the shape of trees, trees, and trees nearby
- Put the idol of Lord Krishna in the middle
- After this, worship Shodashopchar of Lord Krishna, Gwal-Bal and Govardhan Parvat.
- Offer dish and panchamrit
- Listen to the story of Govardhan Puja. Distribute prasad and dine with everyone
Do not forget these 8 inauspicious works on Govardhan Pooja
- Govardhan Puja is performed on the next day of Diwali. This puja was started by Lord Shri Krishna. On this day, Govardhan Parvat is worshiped as the basis of nature and cow is worshiped as the basis of society. If you also do Govardhan Puja and go on circumambulation, then keep some things in mind.
- Do not organize Govardhan Puja and Annakoot in a closed room. While worshiping cows, do not forget to worship Ishtadeva or Lord Krishna.
- Do not wear dirty clothes on the day of Govardhan Puja, take care of cleanliness.
- All the people of the family should worship together.
- People involved in worship should be dressed in light yellow or orange clothes to be perfect on occasion.
- On the day of Govardhan Puja, serve cows or creatures and feed them.
- Do not wear shoes, slippers while circling. If a person is weak or if a small child is with them, then they can wear rubber slippers or cloth shoes.
- The circumambulation of Govardhan Parvat should never be left incomplete.