When you are in a relationship, how do you show you partner he or she means the world to you. Love is a beautiful thing and you won’t want to lose someone who means so much to you.
How do you show your person that they really do mean the world to you? Maybe you don’t know how to write a love letter, or put into words how your partner makes you feel. But that shouldn’t stop you from showing the love of your life how much you care.
Below are the ways to show him or her how much you care;
1. Love is a promise that no matter how many thorns come your way, you’ll always have a sweet smelling rose around you.
2. I fell in love right at the first moment I saw you. My love for you will never fade away. I love you for everything you are!
3. Being with you is the easiest choice I have ever made, and I’m so lucky I get to make it every day.
4. If loving you was a job, I’d be the most deserving, dedicated, and qualified candidate. In fact, I’d even be willing to work for free!
5. Every morning of my life gives you a new reason to love you and to appreciate you for what you’ve given me. You are the one that holds the key to my heart!
6. You are beautiful when you wake, beautiful before your hair is brushed, beautiful at work, beautiful when you’re all dressed up, and beautiful on the couch in sweatpants. I love you so much, thanks for loving me.
7. My world was so empty and dark that it all seemed so meaningless to me. But when I met you, suddenly it felt like the sky over me has lightened up by thousand stars.
8.Your touch does to me what a pebble does, when dropped into the calm waters of a lake. You send ripples through my body and my soul.
9. The problem with love is there’s always too little, or too much. What I’ve come to learn is you should always be with someone you can’t live without, not someone you just want to live with. And that’s you! I love you baby
10.You’re my soulmate, my best friend, my partner, and my confidante. Thank you for that. I love you so so so very much dear and I will forever being on love with you.